Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

My Andy Warhol theme portrait

Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait 1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not? Of course because the colours look great and I love it 2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait? I found tracing over myself with a vivid because I took my time without making a mistake and dying my painting was easy 3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background. Maybe dabbing areas using the dye and taking my time next time 4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait? Actually no one helped me with my portrait 5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills. Colour choice because so it can look better and colourful 6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed art work? Probably making mistakes frustrated me but It was all good

No comments:

Post a Comment