Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

My argument on should we wear uniform at Panmure Bridge School


Should we wear school uniform or not at Panmure Bridge School?
I think we should because I have five reasons why.



1.Emergency:If a classmate dies in an accident(If it happens) The police and other suspects will know which school he or she is from and can then phone the dead suspects parents.


2.Respect:The school uniform shows how smart you look and it makes you a proud, happy and brainy learner.



3.Lost:If you’re lost you’ll be able to find your class(or a different class that belongs to your school)by the uniform.



4.Mistake:Kinda the same and a bit different to the lost bit, anyway my fourth reason is because you won’t be mixed up with another school I think.



5.Weather:If it’s a hot do you can wear shorts and a shirt, just a shirt, and if it’s a cold day then wear a shirt with a skivee, long pants, and a jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment