Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Marys Dilemna

Mary woke up on a sunny morning and the  birds were chirping. She brushed her teeth, washed her hands, had breakfast and then realised that she had taken ten minutes and her mother was suppose to have woken her up five minutes earlier.
She went to wake up her mum, she went searching for she saw she was not in her bed, after a hour she found her outside on the ground and shook her until Mary felt her pulse until she found out her mother passed, she was heartbroken, then a old woman came in and made a deal.
“I’ll bring back your mother if you give me something in return” Mary asked “What do you want? anything to bring back my mother” “When you turn sixteen, give me something special in return” then with the snap of a finger her mother was alive and the old woman disappeared.



check out my sentence on a little girl named Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment