Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Thank You letter

Dear Miss Latoia

Thank you for accompanying the year 7/8 to camp. We are all full of gratitude that you came with us. You have helped and gave fun to everyone that went to camp, because you and Mr M hosting the Panmure Bridge X Factor on Friday the 15th of May. You said that I had a great voice and you gave me some Confidence about being what I’ve always wanted. Miss Latoia, For everything you’ve done with us. Camp was the best and with the Idea of the concert and you two hosting was the best. You two should make you're own live TV talent show. We hope we see you again on X Factor NZ.

From Ducati

I have written a thank you letter to someone that came to camp. Miss Latoia was the person I chose to right a thank letter to. Read the letter and you'll find out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment